4.11.2011

Why go green?

If you've ever asked yourself or someone else why going green means anything please watch the following video. Now I'm not talking about the fad type of going green. Save the planet stuff doesn't really appeal to me, aside from wanting our earth to be enjoyable for the next generation. So what is it that drives me to do what I do? Why do I wash cloth diapers and make hard decisions about toys and expensive paint?  It's my family, my children, my blessings, they're the ones I love and want to protect. Watch the video and see for yourself. It's the very words in this video, that came to my heart years ago and began to foster a change.You can change your home and life too, one little step at a time and before long you'll see that the changes have changed your life and the lives of your family!



And don't forget, you can find truly green and safe products for your family in the button at the top of my blog labeled The Green Company!

Blessings,
Staci

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog. Please be sure to leave your name and dont forget to observe common sense rules in regard to word usage and comments!