4.06.2011

Exciting news!

Photobucket

If you haven't already noticed there is a new button on the upper right portion of my blog. It's labeled THE Green Company and I'm so excited about it, for a couple reasons. Number one I created the button myself. YEAH!

OK Now for the real exciting info!!!! I've just partnered with a business that is a REAL green company. Lot's and lots of companies claim to be green but they're not really. To them green means using recycling bins in their break rooms. But this company is serious about green and when I think of green I don't worry as much about "the earth" as I do my family. They're my big priority. My family's health is in large part my responsibility. My cooking, cleaning and mothering skills will all impact their health in a huge way. So it's important to me to do the best that I know how to do. Which is a large part of why I use cloth diapers and more natural toys, cook from scratch and breastfeed my babes. I believe these things have an impact on their health. I've also made some home made cleaners over the years and have done ok. But I've not always been happy with them. I've tried a few other things to protect our health and some have been a blessing, some haven't.  Whatever my venture, I've tried to do things that improve the health and overall well being of my family and that's why I'm so excited to tell you about this!

The company I've partnered with is new to me but certainly not new! They've been around since the 80's and have always been "green". That shows real forward thinking. They were green before green was "IN". I like that, because they have a commitment to green, it's not just something they're doing to "ride the money wave".
Here's what they have to say for themselves:

We are a Green Manufacturer whose commitment to preserving nature's resources and operating in a clean, sustainable manner has been at the core the of our company since its inception.

 And their mission is:

To enhance the lives of those we touch by helping people reach their goals.

So want to know more??? Click on the "THE Green Company" button on the upper right portion of this blog to learn more! I hope you do, because I'm so excited to share with you how you can protect the health of your family. It's important to me and I know it's important to you too!

27"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness. Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her." Proverbs 31:27-28 KJV


Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog. Please be sure to leave your name and dont forget to observe common sense rules in regard to word usage and comments!