5.26.2012

Annnd Roll Film...


We'reeee Baaaaaaaaack  
We're creepy and we're cooky, we're little, big, and loopy, we're a home school family...


Baby boy turned 1!
Well ok, maybe not creepy, but definitely cooky. Hello again! :-) 
I know - I've been insanely busy absent for quite some time. Such is the life of a mom/teacher/wife/business owner/blogger. LOL Here are a few of the things we've been up to lately:

"Tractor" rides with daddy!
      Our youngest baby boy isn't a baby anymore! :-( He just celebrated his first birthday. Not to worry though- he's still very determined to be at the breast and attached to my hip - and I am totally ok with that! :-) I like them to stay with mama as long as possible, it helps things not seem to go by so quick!

  The spring time routine of mowing lawns in between the rain storms has started! And daddy thought he'd make it special and share a few rides with the kiddos! (Sans blade and low speed of coarse) What a loving daddy!

And below you can see that we are actually crazy enough to BBQ when ever we want. We enjoyed this one on a nice crisp cold day. From left you have smoked turkey, smoked marinated ahi tuna, and yummy southern style BBQ steak. (and no we didn't eat it all at the same meal :-) Sometimes I save time this way- I cook enough ahead to use for other meals.
And lip smackin' BBQ!

 So there are a few highlights... OK- these are all the glamorous parts, my favorite moments from recent times. But I have to say I am very excited to be back! I have been hard at work, snapping pictures and planning lots of fun things to share with you all! (all- ok I know I'm not a celebrity! :-) I can handle that - but I'm excited anyway because there are a lot of things in the works right now. Stay tuned!

"6 Go to the ant, thou sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise: Which having no guide, overseer, or ruler, Provideth her meat in the summer, and gathereth her food in the harvest." Proverbs 6:6-8 KJV 

Blessings,
Staci

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting on my blog. Please be sure to leave your name and dont forget to observe common sense rules in regard to word usage and comments!