6.23.2011

MIA - Our baby is here!

Well for those who wondered, I disappeared cause I had my baby. He was 36 weeks and we are on the mend, but it's been a wild ride. God really protected us through all of it so I want to sing His praises first.  I had a massive placental abruption and the baby also had a prolapsed cord.

Thankfully my husband and I were close to the hospital, and everyone worked quickly and the baby was safe. Another blessing is that my children weren't with me to see the horrific scene. I am recovering by the grace of God. We're here, but we're slow. I may not be on as much, while we are trying to adjust to another blessing. But, I'm here. I'll post the birth story some time soon, for those who are interested. And hopefully soon I'll begin posting regular content again soon.

"My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth." Psalm 121:2

Blessings,
Staci

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog. Please be sure to leave your name and dont forget to observe common sense rules in regard to word usage and comments!